mink trap,A traditional device for the humane trapping of mink or similar sized pests. Doors at each end close when the intruder takes the bait, safely trapping it inside. This cage is of a very high quality and is exclusively made for Procter Pest-Stop.
- The bait is placed on or close to a plate inside the trap. When the intruder touches the plate, the trap is activated and the doors close trapping the animal inside.
- Galvanised steel to resist rust.
- Carry handle on the top of the cage.
- Ready to use and no assembly needed.
- Complete with detailed instructions for use.
Note: It is illegal to release captured live mink back into the wild. Therefore the captured mink should be humanely killed. For further information on the above, contact DEFRA or the RSPCA.